Here's a few things that I've been up to.....and of course lots of pics to go with it all. You know what I'm like..
One thing I've learnt this week though is that clubbing is actually really good physio! If I do my DNase neb before I go out, the amount of dancing and walking etc shakes everything up your lungs and the heat too.. it all gets you coughing loads! Who needs to do altergenic drainage and percussion anyway! ;)
1. I made some delicious smoked haddock fishcakes. Definitely going to make them again..
2. I had a lovely time at the Paralympics seeing
the track and field events in the Olympic Stadium. It really was amazing and we managed to see Jonnie Peacock win his semifinal :) We did go up by train which is fine but then had to go on the underground which was very very busy; but I was actually okay (for once!) And I didn't end up with a cold! Which is amazing because nearly EVERY time I go on the tube in London I end up catching a cold or a chest infection so I'm pretty happy about that!
3. We've had our kitchen redone and it looks LOVELY! So good to finally be able to cook in it :) So I've cleared a cupboard out to pop all my medication bits and bobs in so it's all tidy..I took my big basket out with my morning meds in and look who jumps into the cupboard to hide..
The little pickle!
4. On tuesday I started back at work! Met my new class that I'm working in on Wednesday :) They're lovely! Although after only a few days I am shattered already! Coffee is certainly helping in the early mornings :)
5. After a busy week and everything I had a relaxing day with my family on Sunday at Nans..
So for some reason I had a little bit of a high temperature this morning..but I feel okay apart from my chest being sticky on and off through the past few days..bloody lungs! But I have hospital on Friday so we'll see how everything is then! Fingers crossed for decent lung function and no IVs!!