Tuesday 31 December 2013

Happy New Year

A quick post to wish you all a happy, healthy & wonderful 2014 :) thank you to everyone who has read, shared & commented on my blog this year, I really appreciate it.
2013 has been full of highs and lows. I started the year off very poorly but then Kalydeco came in February which is fabulous! I've become closer to some very special friends, made some wonderful memories, had a couple of hospital stays and some IVs mainly in the past 5 months but stayed positive nevertheless, carried on with my job which I love and enjoyed just being with my family, friends and boyfriend.
2014 will start with my 21st birthday celebration on the 3rd and my actual 21st birthday on the 9th! Then a Kalydeco review plus my annual review towards the end of the month. Fingers crossed for good results with that and then lots of friends 21sts coming up plus a friends wedding too in March!

I hope you all have a fab evening tonight - I'm spending it with two friends and all of our parents with lots of yummy canapés and champagne! Let's hope that 2014 brings lots of exciting things!
Lots of love xx




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment